Four Sleeve Columns
- Good for early learning and grow up.
- As they grow, infants can use toys to explore object premanence and cause and effect relationships.
- They also need objects such as blocks to help them build motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Blocks provide an oppurtunity to learn more about colors and symmetry while they develop their motor skills.
- This product is not suitable for children for children under 36 months of age and should be used under adult supervision
- After removing the package ,please place the plastic bag such as the packing does not belong to toy itself away from baby bewildered L and children's place ,to prevent the risk of asphyxiation.